Williamsburg Reproduction Sampler, “The Chase,” a stunning finished embroidery that is fully complete & ready to frame. This was from a vintage quality Paragon Needlecraft kit (01137X), copied from a 1760 sampler worked by then 11-year-old Mary Starker.
– approx msmts = 18.5″W x 26″L (original canvas size prior to stitching was 20″ x 28″)
– Believe this is 100% Belgian linen
– Upon close inspection, you’ll notice a line around all edges where it was framed previously
– Piece is clean & pressed but you may want to stretch before framing for a beautiful presentation
– vintage items are never perfect – but they display their imperfections perfectly!
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded