see more: cottagedivine.com
Williamsburg Reproduction Sampler, “The Chase,” a stunning finished embroidery that is fully complete & ready to frame. This was from a vintage quality Paragon Needlecraft kit (01137X), copied from a 1760 sampler worked by then 11-year-old Mary Starker.
– approx msmts = 18.5″W x 26″L (original canvas size prior to stitching was 20″ x 28″)
– Believe this is 100% Belgian linen
– Perimeter shows marks/glue from previous framing
– lovingly soaked & pressed; you may want to stretch before framing for a beautiful presentation
– in very good vintage condition, having attributes consistent with age, such as some light age spotting, etc.
– this is not a stitchery kit – it is a fully complete piece of vintage embroidery
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded