see more: cottagedivine.com
– please pass if sensitive to scent; all vtg items have fragrance
An awesome set of vintage window curtains, handmade from the 1960s era in a heavier cotton type fabric. The print features a botanical background with old-fashioned seed packets depicting flowers & herbs in English and what seems to be Latin text.
In pre-loved vtg condition showing attributes associated with age, such as a storage fold line to one panel and some age marks which I only noticed from the back while folding; some loose threads that would benefit from re-stitching; very easy to miss given the busy pattern.
– listing is for one pair curtains (2 panels)
– approx msmts: 46″ wide x 52.5″ long
– panels hang by small round metal circle holders on a thin metal rod (see last photo)
– combined shipping available, overages >$1 refunded