see more: cottagedivine.com
Just dreamy…vintage Gunne Sax Victorian bride style ruffle yoke dress in a gorgeous shade of peach glow. Netted skirt & acetate lining beneath a semi sheer billowy fabric creates a full, flowing silhouette. Ideal for costume wear or a Victorian themed wedding.
Dress features the more obscure white “Jessica McClintock BRIDAL” tag. These dresses were all the rage during the Victorian revival era of the 70s & 80s when they were popular as wedding & prom dresses. It’s always possible I missed something small given the voluminous amount of fabric, but I’d consider this to be in great pre-loved vintage condition having a few light snags to the sheer overlay fabric.
– original manufacturer tag present; size tag partially cut at one time, but still legible
– best fit modern sz S
– 34″ bust, measured pit to pit / 28″ waist / 55″ long
– 8.5″ sleeves / 16″ shoulders, lying flat across
– 18″ rear zipper
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life (note desc)
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded