see more: cottagedivine.com
Meet Glenda (yes, I really name all my vtg dresses).
She thought she wanted to be a Gunne, but you know what? She decided she was just fine being a Candi Jones instead.
And she stands her own, in a storybook sweet meets schoolgirl adorableness that just skipped off the page of your favorite, timeworn, old fashioned hardcover. Precious miniature red hearts print scattered over still-crisp navy cotton, sheer lace sleeves with coordinating sleeve bands, an ever-so-dainty antique white lace collar plus velvet accenting around the lace waistline…and then there is *that* velvet bodice…
– approx msmts:
– sz tag illegible, est to fit XXS/XS (narrow shoulders)
– 32″ bust // 24″ waist // 41″ length
– 22.5″ sleeves // 13″ flat across shoulders
– believe there is a very tiny spot on right side waist level lace (img #10)
– otherwise in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes of age/use
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded