see more: cottagedivine.com
Unique late 70s era Gunne Sax Gunnies flowy prairie skirt in a sweet print of dainty light blue roses & cranberry florals set against a serene navy background.
What makes this skirt interesting is that it has a soft, rayon-like feel to it versus the thicker/stiffer cotton that was the predominant fabric used in Gunnies skirts of the era. Given this, it creates a beautiful, softly flowing silhouette.
– approx msmts:
– tagged (vtg jr) sz 7; est to fit modern XXS/XS
– lying flat: just under 24″ waist, 30″ length
– 9″ back zipper, 2 side pockets
– original manufacturer tag intact
– in pre-loved, vintage condition having attributes of use/previous life
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded