I’ve called these my Ralph Lauren mystery curtains for ages, since I’ve never been able to remember the name of this breathtaking pattern.
Simply stunning emerald green background that almost has a lightly heathered appearance emphasizes clusters of cabbage rose blooms accented with blue wildflowers.
These special drapes are of a very similar fabric composition and overall weight as the RL Aylesbury pattern draperies, if you are familiar with those.
– this listing is for one pair (2 total panels)
– original Ralph Lauren tag attached to one panel
– approx msmts: 41″ wide x 87″ long each panel
– standard rod pocket; no tiebacks
– 100% cotton facing; cotton blend lining (per tag)
– whereas most RL panel patterns line up at center to match, these are unique…
– they do line up cluster-to-cluster, yet the flower designs do not seem to align
– in pre-loved, vintage condition having normal attributes of age/previous life
– items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– stored for many years & may have wrinkling/storage folds
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded