see more: cottagedivine.com
NOT a standard sized bedspread, this is a precious vintage chenille COVERLET featuring a wideset grid pattern of pink needletuft flowers wrapped in sky blue outlined squares. Set on a white cotton background, true to the 1950s era.
->This is NOT a twin, full or queen size, but rather a true vintage coverlet originally intended for a child’s bed. Place atop a larger bed as an overlay or use anywhere as a decorative throw. Would also display well as a wall-hanging in a cottage chic room.
– coverlet size; approx msmts: 39″W x 60″L
– displayed on top of a standard twin bed, where it covers only the top of the mattress
– 100% cotton, clean white bkgd
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– in vintage, pre-loved condition; expect attributes commensurate with age/use such as missing tufts/small repairs/age spots
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded