see more: cottagedivine.com
Poetry in motion…beyond beautiful 70s era Gunne Sax Victorian prairie dress in an antiquated peach glow with some great natural patina in person…flowing, tiered skirt with massive sweep & rear sash tie for a flattering fit…prominent ruffle lace detailing on bodice…zippered wrist sleeves…
Really pretty color that adapts to light & ethereal movement to the flowing, tiered skirt. In person, I would say the closest color match is depicted in image #5. I think she has a pretty natural color variation between the bodice & skirt, with the transition point to the eye being around the waistline, which has a more antiqued color tone…it may not be readily obvious in the photos but it is in person, to me at least.
Some fraying to hemline at skirt, along with a bit of lace wear & a few light age discolorations, all of which contribute to her mysterious beauty.
– very small; est to fit XXS or XS modern size
– 28-29″ bust / 12″ shoulders lying flat
– 24″ waist measured mid-way at the band where the sash would tie
– 53.5″ long
– 24.5″ long sleeves with 3″ zippered wrist opening
– fabric does not stretch
– traditional Gunne semi-sheer overlaying acetate lining
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded