– please pass if sensitive to scent; all vtg items have fragrance
Her name is Luna (yes I really name my Gunne’s) & she’s beyond beautiful (albeit TINY) in a bewitching ivy rose pattern set on a warm antique cream semi-sheer bkgd…this is a more unusual pattern in the 70s era Gunne Sax dresses, with larger, more prominent roses versus the tiny calico prints that were more ubiquitous during that era
…and are the roses ever gorgeous in tonal lilac with hints of deeper purple royale and whispers of medium coral…all connected by vining leaves & greenery…
…corset style bodice and a billowy skirt that flows & twirls with grace & ease…acetate lining and long sash ties for a fab fit…very tiny delicate lace accents on straps with a more prominent lace embellishment near ruffle hemline…amazing piece for photoshoots, excellent to emphasize the transition from summer to autumn, as she has a very late summer/early autumn essence…so so pretty!
– tagged (vtg jr) 5; est to fit XXS modern size – TINY!
– 30″ bust / 22″ waist (measured at lace accent) / 47.5″ long
– fabric does not stretch
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded