see more: cottagedivine.com
Fit for a Moon Goddess, this is a beautiful vintage 1970s era Gunne Sax prairie dress in a hard to find deep navy colorway (most accurate color is img #2 which shows as true navy).
Elasticated bodice can be worn on or off the shoulder…semi sheer voile fabric over an acetate lining. The lining is dark versus the traditional white – this was done on some of the darker Gunne’s in those days so that when worn, the lining doesn’t show through the semi sheer fabric. There are some discolorations to the lining which don’t affect the appearance when worn, which was common to the color.
– tagged vtg jr Gunne size 7
– best fit modern sz XXS
– 28″ bust, measured pit to pit / 24″ waist / 51″ long
– rear zipper & sash ties
– fabric does not stretch
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life, as described above
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded