see more: cottagedivine.com
– please pass if sensitive to scent; all vtg items have fragrance
Exceptionally gorgeous early 1950s era vintage chenille bedspread featuring a bewitching mischievous “quarrelling peacock” duo, where the central peacocks are situated facing opposite one another in a showy display. At pillow tuck area, a baby peacock pair is linked by exotic florals.
Note the ultra rare colorway to the peacock tailfeathers as seen in closeup img #3 – white feathers accented with orchid, apricot & deep merlot…
Fabulous colors. Super plush. Luxury collector quality piece.
– full size; approx msmts: 92″W x 100″L
– original 1950s era; 100% cotton fabric
– outstanding quality in craftsmanship throughout
– refreshing sky blue groundcloth with predominant white accent tufting
– all our items are laundered/stored near fragranced products; please pass if sensitive
– in vintage, pre-loved condition; expect attributes commensurate with age/use
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded