see more: cottagedivine.com
Classic 1970s era Gunne Sax vintage prairie dress in one of Jessica McClintock’s most beloved designs. Perfect for a bohemian photoshoot, for costume or theater, or of course, for everyday wandering through your own little enchanted garden 🌼
Maxi length pink & blue calico print with billowy white semi-sheer sleeves. No acetate lining like many of the Gunnes had back then.
Corset style bodice with velvet accents. The cotton calico fabric still has a slight factory “stiffness” and is of excellent quality & weight, so much so that it’s a challenge to iron.
– approx msmts:
– best fit modern XXS, XS (VERY small)
– 30-31″ bust // 26″ waist // 54.5″ length
– 24″ puff sleeves // 13″ shoulders, lying flat across
– 21″ rear zipper, long sash tie
– no stretch to cotton fabric
– pre-loved vintage condition; expect typical age-related attributes
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded