Canada-made Lady Galt was a fabulous vintage manufacturer, and this retro woven and chenille bedspread is one of their classic designs. Tightly woven crosses form a honeycomb of white “chenille” over a cheerful sunshine yellow groundcloth. If you appreciate unusual vintage linens, you’ll love this fun relic of the 1960s era.
Do be aware if you are unfamiliar with this maker, that this is not “chenille” as many people think of it (i.e. rows of thick raised tufting) but rather a true low, dense slightly raised design.
– TWIN size/approx msmts: 70″W x 98″L (fringe measures 3″)
– shown on a high twin bed in room w/ bright natural lighting
– vivid, lively lemon yellow with even coloration throughout
– quality accent fringe along bottom hemline; rounded bottom corners
– did not note anything major to call; there is one ink-type spot towards center left as shown in collage image with arrow
– otherwise in excellent, pre-loved vtg condition having attributes typical of age/previous use
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded