see more: cottagedivine.com
Awesome vintage Black Label Gunne Sax woven hippie dress with prominent folksy embroidery throughout…See images to appreciate the fabulous design on this dress from the height of the hippie era…it is not a single layer, but rather features a pull away apron-style front with a dangling embroidered floral design over top of that…see img #2.
Unique, lightweight waffle woven type fabric – this is not the usual cotton or semi-sheer fabric by any means. The only thing to note is that there are a few pulls which is common to fabric of this texture and era. I’ve also included a collage img showing the wrists – if you look closely you can see little threads from the nearby embroidery underneath the wrist fabric – this is not a discoloration or flaw, but rather just those darker embroidery threads peeking through.
– original manufacturer tag present, no size tag
– best fit modern sz XXS
– 33″ bust, measured pit to pit / 25″ waist / 52″ long
– 27″ sleeves w/ 3″ opening at wrist / 13″ shoulders, lying flat across
– rear working zipper is “tight” right near the top
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life (note desc)
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded