see more: cottagedivine.com
Exquisite in every way, a vision in mystic blue…vintage Gunne Sax 70s era corset bodice prairie dress. Such sweet tiny polka dots on the bodice contrast fabric.
The most beautiful shade of soft, twinkling stardust blue, covered in tiny rose calico florals. What makes her a bit more unique is she is cotton/blend, with no acetate lining – versus the more typical semi-sheer over acetate dresses of the same era. Maxi length on an average height.
– tagged vtg jr Gunne size 9
– best fit modern sz XS
– 32″ bust, measured pit to pit / 25″ waist / 55″ long
– 25.5″ sleeves / 12″ shoulders, lying flat across
– rear zipper & sash ties
– cotton fabric does not stretch
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life; very light age spot on lower skirt front as seen final img.
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded