see more: cottagedivine.com
Another beloved treasure from my “cream puff” tote today, this vintage chenille bedspread is one of the heaviest I have, both because of tufting & fringe, as well as the smooth cotton groundcloth.
Incredibly gorgeous raised frosted cake designs look like deliciously sculpted buttercream frosting – just beyond beautiful.
In very high lighting, the main fabric tends toward true white, whereas in lower light settings, I see more of a warm white tone. Thick accent fringe is definitely in an antique white.
– approx msmts = 94″x 102″ – FULL size
– displayed on a high twin bed in a naturally bright room
– heavy weight spread ideal for fall & winter seasons
– pretty sunshine yellow chenille tufted accent scrollwork
– floral tufting is intricate, heavy, dense, all in a sweet springtime colorway
– in very nice, pre-loved vintage condition; noticed a few tiny age type spots while folding
– great, strong groundcloth & tufting – no thinning or compromised fabric
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded