– please pass if sensitive to scent; all vtg items have fragrance
The 1950s does 1970s flower power in this eyepopping, rare cobalt blue vintage chenille bedspread. Giant blocked white daisies form almost an optical illusion design, accented by frothy white lines & stepping stair geometric shapes at each corner.
While this spread displays very beautifully & the fabric remains vibrant and strong, it has numerous scattered pinholes visible when examining in bright light on reverse & a few small holes that are for some reason, very common to 50s era cobalt colors. You’ll also see this on certain jade greens and some bright reds too – I never knew why this happened particularly to these colors of the era, but it often does.
– full size; approx msmts: 88″W x 100″L
– no manufacturer or fabric composition tag present
– 100% cotton, c. 1950s era
– see up-close collage img & review desc for noted flaws; more photos available if needed
– still displays well, or use in your projects – fabric remains fresh and strong
– in vintage, pre-loved condition; expect attributes commensurate with age/use
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded