– an exquisite piece of handmade history
– Oh…so Victorian looking….with its crochet lace, tiny beads and satin ruffles adorning a chenille jacket…so romantic…..and so versatile!
– Could be used in a bridal outfit…or with skirt and jeans…or if you want to really up the glam factor – as a bed jacket
– color is a warm, nostalgic antique ivory (not bright white)
– small beadwork, crochet lace and satin lace interspersed throughout jacket
– fully lined in silky satin; gorgeous ruffle trim & collar
– main body features upcycled Bates of Maine vintage chenille bedspread
– recommended best fit: xs/s (size tag long gone)
– pit to pit: 18″
– sleeve length: 23″
– total jacket length: 24″
– closure is one large hook & eye at top of jacket
– noted a few light age spots that did not photograph
– a beautiful piece of wearable art in well-cared for pre-loved condition
– vintage items are never perfect – but they display their imperfections perfectly!
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded