– please pass if sensitive to scent; all vtg items have fragrance
A lovely, rare design in vintage chenille, this bedspread is untagged but is either a Sun Spun, or less possibly, a Cabin Crafts. I believe it is a Sun Spun due to the unusual, elaborate design; however given that it is not tagged I cannot be sure.
This beauty features a more obscure pattern that resembles pearls that connect into infinity links, accented by elongated overtufted pops. The coloration is exquisite, with the larger chain links having a cool undertone. Creamy tone thick accent fringe gives this a nostalgic essence, like something you might remember from grandma’s house.
– full size vtg chenille bedspread, displayed in most imgs on standard twin bed
– approx msmts: 86″W x 100″L
– in very good pre-loved condition, having normal attributes consistent with age/use
– a few age marks & some light pulled needletufting, which is very common to the pattern (see final img)
– vintage items are never perfect – but they display their imperfections perfectly!
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded