see more: cottagedivine.com
– please pass if sensitive to scent; all vtg items have fragrance
Just a dream…vintage 1970s era prairie maxi dress has some major Earth Angel autumnal Gunne vibes going on…no size or manufacturer tags present, but the best part is her size – at a 37″ bust circumference she is more accomodating than most prairie dresses of the era.
Beautiful antique cream semi-sheer bkgd over acetate in a lovely chrysanthemum type print – very different from the more common pink & blue pastels on similar dresses of the time.
If you are seeking perfection, you’ll want to pass on her because while she is a darling, her lower skirt (near hemline) shows various pinpricks & snags as seen final img.[m s m t s] best fit: up to modern M (maybe L?)
doubled for convenience:
– 37″ bust
– 28″-29″ waist
– 53″ length
– 23″ long sleeves
– 14″ shoulders measured across, flat
– fabric does not stretch
– in pre-loved vintage condition having attributes from age/life as explained above
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded