see more: cottagedivine.com
TWIN size, old-fashioned vintage chenille bedspread coverlet in a warm buttercream with intricately needletufted golden roses, accented by pink pussywillows. Exquisite detailing throughout this piece, with a scallop-dot pattern framing in the entire design.
This is original to the 1960s; as such, it features the low, dense chenille tufting predominant to the era. Common to spreads produced in the 60s, although it may not be readily apparent, there are skips & random missing tufts which can be viewed by raising the reverse side to a bright window (see final img). Otherwise there are a few age marks noted approx mid-center right.
Strong, quality cotton construction…accent fringe along hemline…rounded bottom corners…though this is only a small twin size, it would also bring a graceful presence as a decorative throw in your cottage chic home.
– TWIN size; approx msmts: 69″W x 96″L
– no manufacturer tags present
– photos taken over a pure white spread to show the buttercream color tone
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– in vintage, pre-loved condition; expect attributes commensurate with age/use as noted above
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded