see more: cottagedivine.com
An original 1970s vintage corset style Gunne Sax dress that is both beautiful…and super small. In a bewitching, natural ivy rose pattern set on a warm antique cream semi-sheer bkgd…this is a more unusual pattern and colorway in Gunnes of this era.
And those roses…gorgeous in tonal lilac with hints of deeper lavender and whispers of medium coral…all connected by vining leaves & greenery…
Billowy skirt flows & twirls with grace & ease…acetate lining and long sash ties for a flattering fit…tiny delicate lace accents on straps with a lace embellishment near ruffle hemline…amazing piece for photoshoots or even a boho theme wedding.
– tagged (vtg jr) size 5; est to fit XXS modern size – TINY!
– 30″ bust / 22″ waist (measured at lace accent) / 47.5″ long
– fabric does not stretch
– in pre-loved vintage condition having normal attributes associated with age/previous life
– all items laundered/stored near fragranced products
– combined shipping available; overages over $1 refunded